Structured is now available on Setapp, the Mac & iOS app subscription service. With Setapp, you can access hundreds of high-quality Mac & iOS apps for one flat monthly fee. You can sign up for Setapp here: https://setapp.com
Other than that, Structured 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 continues to fix a bunch of issues and improve performance.
Also, make sure to check out the new one sec update (version 3.0.4), which allows you to configure the one sec integration to only block apps during tasks with certain colors (plus it adds some more exciting features).
Structured 3.0.4 brings you a more seamless and enjoyable experience with a host of bug fixes and performance improvements. Our team has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to eliminate numerous small issues and refine the app's overall functionality. Here's a list of everything we've fixed or improved for you:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Apple Watch complications from displaying
- Resolved an issue that caused Home Screen Widgets to appear empty when tasks overlapped
- Enhanced calendar integration for better support of recurring events
- Fixed a problem where widgets would fail to appear on macOS 12
- Fixed an issue where the menu bar on macOS would be unresponsive
- Improved the touchability of certain buttons for ease of use
- Fixed a problem where tasks would still appear after resetting the app
- Added a close button to the day picker for added convenience
- Resolved several crashes for a smoother experience
- Removed "Lunar New Year" categories from the icon picker, while still making the icons available in other categories
- Improved the overall performance of the app for more efficient use
We're confident that these changes will make it easier for you to plan your day and enhance the app's overall quality. If you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're continually working on larger updates to further improve the app.
Thank you for using Structured, and have a productive day!
Today's update fixes various bugs related to calendar import, reminders sync and macOS Ventura.
These include (but not limited to):
Calendar events are now imported more reliably
Reminders are now synced more reliable in both directions
Recurring reminders work more consistently
Layout and Interface bugs in macOS 13 Ventura are fixed
Long notes and subtasks can now be scrolled in the focus timer